Sunday, January 23, 2011

To the Angouleme festival!

This thursday I will leave for the comic-festival of Angouleme. My Canadian editor La Pasteque has invited me to join them at the biggest comic-festival of Europe to sign my newest French book 'Jeux de mémoire'. It came out in France two weeks ago. I've never been at the festival and I'm really looking forward to it. Both artists Michel Rabagliati and Pascal Girard from La Pasteque will also be there.
I will be signing 'Jeux de mémoire' on friday from 11 to 13 hrs, on saturday from 12 to 14 hrs and on sunday from 10 to 12 hrs. The venue is 'Le nouveau monde'.
For those who are curious about my French book, you can take a look here:
I've also found a first French review (and it's rather positive!) for those who can read French.

In a next post I will tell (and hopefully show) you more about my days in Angouleme.

No comments: