Sunday, June 7, 2009

Souvenirs Perdus


LaPasteque.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
I am very happy and proud to announce that the collection of my first 3 books, Verzamelde Herinneringen, will be translated in French by La Pasteque. La Pasteque is an independant Canadian Publisher from Québec. Québec is the French speaking part of Canada and La Pasteque publish f.i. the books of Michel Rabagliati and Pascal Blanchet in Québec, France and Belgium in the French language.
Collection.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
The title of my book will be Souvenirs Perdus (sounds beautiful...) and will come out next year.
I will do some redesign and make a new cover for this edition. If you want to read the French announcement, please go to the La Pasteque site: www.lapasteque.com
I will keep you informed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd Erik, de Franse vertaling klinkt inderdaad mooi. Grt. Robert

Anonymous said...

Champagne...! Gefeliciteerd lieverd; wel verdiend!