Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The opening

Opening1.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Although there fell snow and rain on sunday, quite a lot of people visited the opening of the exposition. Even before 16.00 hours some curious passers-by entered Lilys gallery to have a look at my drawings. Just after four o'clock Lily Priester opened the expo by telling the visitors that she always tried to find artists that really work from their heart and that she felt that was the case with me! After her words people took their time to wander around and absorp the drawings, while enjoying a drink.
Opening2.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Not only did I sign quite a few books, but some of my drawings were already sold. And the expo had just begun! I got a lot of positive reactions on the works based on Scherven also and that strengthens somebody even more to go on creating such a long story.
The exposition will last until the 27th of december, so if you didn't have the opportunity yet, come and visit us! On sunday the 21th I will be at Lilys for a special event, about which I will place a post later.
Opening3.jpg picture by erikdegraaf

No comments: